Become aSDA Mentor
By working as an SDA Mentor, you'll empower our students
- EVERY student deserves access to opportunities for growth and success.
- Relationships with consistent & caring adults have significant positive impacts on the holistic well-being of students.
- Young adults with a mentor are more likely to become leaders in their communities.
- Mentorship improves a student’s chances of not just being accepted to college, but also graduating.
To create social capital for students through meaningful relationships that expand equitable access to academic & professional opportunities.
- Increased employment rate in field of choice
- Increased college graduation rates
- Increased confidence & career readiness
- Increased sense of community & connectivity
- Improved workforce equity
Ready to be a part of the change? Click on the link below to fill out our mentorship application!
A Member of our staff will review your application and contact you once approved!
Once approved, you will be matched with a mentee from the SDA program.
All mentors are required to attend an initial meet & greet facilitated by the SDA team.
Meet with your mentee in person once a month & check-in with them weekly. Your mentee is expected to initiate two of these check-ins.
Mentors will receive monthly support check-ins from the SDA team to ensure success.
If you have questions
If you have any questions, please email [email protected] and we will answer as soon as possible.